Petition for Divorce
Compassionate Guidance through a Tough Situation
Divorce is undoubtedly one of the most challenging and emotionally charged experiences a person can go through. If you are filing for divorce, there will be a lot of hard decisions and potentially contentious disputes ahead. To ensure you are prepared for any challenge thrown your way, retain representation from a Fort Bend County attorney.
At Jamie Jordan Zand, PLLC, we offer client-focused representation that prioritizes your best interests. We take the time to get to know our clients so we can tailor our services to meet their unique needs. When you work with Attorney Jamie Zand, you can achieve peace of mind knowing that your future is in good hands.
To request a free initial consultation, please call (832) 463-4933 or contact us online today.
Personalized Service for Every Type of Divorce
No two couples are the same – which means no two cases of divorce are the same. At Jamie Jordan Zand, PLLC, we provide personalized service for every client we work with.
We can assist you with:
- Contested divorce: In a contested divorce, the separating couple is unable to agree on most matters in the divorce. In many contested divorce cases, courts must get involved to issue orders on the parties’ behalf.
- Uncontested divorce: Uncontested divorces are generally easier and more straightforward because the two partners are willing to work together to come to agreements regarding the divorce.
- High net worth divorce: High net worth couples often have more complex issues to work through during a divorce, given the high value of their assets. Jamie Jordan Zand, PLLC can help high net worth individuals protect their own assets and obtain their fair share of the marital property.
- Military divorce: Military service members often face unique challenges when navigating a divorce. Attorney Jamie Zand understands the specific laws governing military divorces and can help you through this complex process.
- Collaborative divorce: Collaborative divorce is a more affordable and simpler alternative to going to court. Quite often, the agreements made in a collaborative divorce are easier to adhere to.
- Divorce mediation: Mediation is a form of alternative dispute resolution wherein a neutral third party can help both sides work out a fair solution to the many issues in a divorce.
To learn more about how we can assist you with your divorce, call our Fort Bend County lawyer at (832) 463-4933.